Tuesday, September 18, 2007

olele!!

Just get back from material class!!tired,exhausted and thirsty.
Gotta wait 1hr n 30 mins to break fast.

Life update:>fail my math
>fail my mechanics
>fail my material

in other word>I fail everything...haihz what will become out of me!!???

anyway to make myself happy,I've wrote a poem...

I may....but

I am not beautiful,but inside i am
I may look undone, but I always smell nice
I may be stupid,but dumb i'm not
I may be innocent, but vengeance is full beneath
I may look harmful. but please don't come near me
I may look arrogant,but shy is what I am
I may be fat, but that is not what i want
I may be annoying, but that is part of me
I may look straight, but trouble is always there

You may jugde me, but get to know me
The "may" may turn to but,
And but may turn to "may"

You may know me and hate me,
But please accept me for what I am.

by AApAh


ok...suddenly i find that blogdrive is more fun than blogspot...and blogdrive have a tagboard while blogspot...NAH!






2 comments:

imime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
imime said...

so you are wht u act! by two sides which is inside n outside..both mesti cakep!! like me..hahahaha
i bnyk belajar psl diri in this block..name pon "who am i"..nnt i tell ya more detailss

Labels