Monday, September 24, 2007

PMS!

Ok,now i know why i was so damn EMO yesterday.This afternoon i went to the toilet and...TADA!!!...i'm having my period!!!

No wonder yesterday i was full of hatred.I hate my life,my friend and everything surround me irritate me LOT..I can turn into someone who is full of hateness when i'm having my PMS..so ppl stayback when the time comes!!ngee....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) Symptoms

Premenstrual syndrome (PMS): A woman with PMS will have monthly cycles of symptoms in mood, behavior, and/or physical functioning. Though bothersome, these symptoms are usually not severe enough to interrupt a normal lifestyle. Most women who experience PMS symptoms cope with symptoms at home. A few may seek medical care for very severe symptoms. These symptoms affect the following:


Mood - Anxiety, nervousness, mood swings, irritability, depression, forgetfulness, confusion, insomnia, hostility


Behavior - Cravings for sweets, increased eating, crying, poor concentration, sensitivity to noise, changes in alcohol tolerance


Physical functions - Headache, heart pounding, fatigue, dizziness, weight gain, bloating, breast swelling and tenderness, constipation or diarrhea
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Info is from PMS

Well the info is so true,yesterday while i was doing my math,at the same time i was eating Cocoa Frosties and cursing myself and ppl around me.And i cant stop from eating junk foods espcially CHOCOLATE.Just name it,chocolate bar?hot chocolate?koko krunch?sweets?cookies?Anything with chocolate is nice...Hate PMS!!

No comments:

Labels