Thursday, October 11, 2007

...cont..

YAY!!i manage to watch the historical event live!!(on tv)After breaking fast in Jln Masjid India,we straight away went back while Mama Intan's family stay for the shopping.

I am really proud of that Dr because he is the first Malaysian to go to the ISS and more he is a Malay and an Islam.Proud of him so MUCHO!..
Mesti masa dia kecil2 dulu,dia cerita dengan orang dia hendak jadi angkasawan and orng gelakkan dia,Tapi siapa sangka,IT CAME TRUE..

So tak mustahil lah if i ckp yg my dream is to be......(still not sure,want to letak 'the first woman represent malaysia to iss',tapi mcm will other someone else jer,so i'll think about it first..hehehe)

I've read some blog saying that,the Dr Sheikh journey to ISS is just like a holiday in space,and he is using the money from the people(tax).At first,I so agree with this statement,but then i think again and..HEY!..its not easy to qualified yourself to be an astronaut.So don't purposely say it,we should support it.WOW!so semangat kenegaraan!
Tapi itu blog orang,so he'll blog what he wanna say.

Kaylah,now its 2am and Baba tak bagi I sleep,coz takut tak bgn sahur...and tomorrow going SHOPPING@SUNWAY!!!
I'm so HAPPY when mama said to me.."Tomorrow we're going shopping in sunway,ok?"
I straight away answered..."HAAAA!".........

No comments:

Labels