Monday, October 8, 2007

Its raining man..lalala

Now its raining outside,and its getting heavier.It is very nice to sleep in this kind of situation,but too bad i'm not i a mood to sleep.Tomorrow is Tuesday=my material test. ..not in a mood to study either.. And on wednesday will be going back to KL!(SO IN A MOOD TO BALIK RAYA!!)
Its been like almost 1 month I'm stucked in UMP.
I think the whole family have start to miss me,especiallt Matin.Whenever i call home,sure he wanna talk to me and ask me to join him play foosball. Bet that he is bored playing with D&D!

Suddenly,I realized that both of my kampung dah takda!My Yayi's house in Kg Periuk,Kg Bharu,Kl dah kena demolish by the sgt-kejam-government!!They said that it is for development..so sad,I was raised in that rumah kg.The best part is that,it is a kampung in the middle of Kuala Lumpur.
Then rumah nenek in SgWay,Selangor has been rent to ppl,Because Atuk passed away 2 years ago,then nenek lives with my Uncles and Aunties,so they decided to rent the house.I have no kampung anymore.But,i still have if i follow my mum or dad...Mama's kg dekat Seri Menanti,negeri sembilan and baba's dekat Johor.
In Seri Menanti we still have some relatives yg i dont even remember them.But baba never really have anyone back in Johor.Since I was lil Kg Bharu is the "kampung" for baba's family.Even my relatives in Singapore will come to Kg Bharu as their kampung during hari raya.....I MISS KG BHARU SO MUCH!!!!
One day i will build a house EXACTLY like No507,KgPeriuk,KgBharu,Kuala Lumpur!I love that place so much.I think my Yayi is also sad when he gotto moved out from the house.There is where he spend most of his time with my late grandma, arwah MakBibik.

I think i shud have name this post "KgPeriuk"..ahhaha....the rain have stopped.....

No comments:

Labels