Sunday, October 7, 2007

the net is cruel to me

So damn pissed off.I just wan to get online to chat,surf the net and whatnot.
But lots of problem occur:(mcm tuis report plak!!)
  • YM cacated!!!
  • VERY CACAT!!
  • SUper duper cacat!!
  • LIKE bodoh punya CAACAT!!!
  • CACAT like want to MATEY!!!
Ok..cool down....

Ok,wanna say thank you to everyone who wishes me.Well,this year i'm hyperactive because i go and remind my friend about my birthday!!I usually keep very quiet bout it.And this year i received 3 international wishes...hehehehe..my uncle,my ffb and lastly my fren!!
The pass year,only 1 international wish..hahahaha...hope next year my connection will expand more!!!

The post before this,i letak lagu The Times-GAdis Dalam Koma,but i dunno what happen the lagu sgt susah nak kuar.and it says that "page unavailable"!!..padahal td i dgr kat imeem ok jer.The song is sgt sweet...malas to delete the post..so biarkan je post yg cacat itu...

THANX eVERYONE!!!fOR THE BDAY WISHES!!!!REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!LUV Y'ALL!!!MCM LAH PPL YG WISH TU BACA THIS BLOG!!!HAHAHAA...mint syok sendiri!!

No comments:

Labels