Monday, November 26, 2007

GreatDay

Today is better than other day.Other day i will repeat the same routine and stay at home which is boring.But today i went out with Ain and Ain.Both sister have the same name which is Ain.Cool aite?

Woke up 0930,send Danial to lasalle for tennis,then send Mateen to his kindergarten.And at 1055 reached SunwayPyramid.I promised to meet Ain in front of the cinema at 1100.
Wait for ain like 30mins,at 1130 only she reached Sunway,and she got to park her car and yadayada.
Bought ticket for BEE MOVIE,showing at 1320.So,we went staright to lunch at KFC then go window shopping after lunch! GIRLS LOVE WINDOW SHOPPING.
Then 1320 go watch movie and after the movie ended we continue our window shopping.Our last visit was DIVA.At 1530 Ain decide to go back because she got to cook for her family.(cook??)
But I have to wait for mama,so i spent my time in DIVA.And I found an attractive necklace for someone's birthday.First, i saw one attractive necklace,and suddenly another,and another and more!I cant decide which is the best.So I called Aime who is in Indonesia to help me choose.(As if i can't called someone who is in Msia!).And i follow aimi choice and bought it.
Then i went to SaSa to buy shampoo for my "sick" hair.

At 1620,mama picked me up!YAY!....

No comments:

Labels