Sunday, November 11, 2007

weeeeeeewaaaaaaawuuuuuu

So proud of myself!!Why??because tomorrow is mechanics Final test and i just started studying like 2 days ago!!welll...its betta than know nothing..But today i did a lil exercise and whenever i refer to the book for example,i'll go.."I know this.."..but when i close the book and try to do it on my own..."Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...."..BAH!

Yesterday chat wif my fren and he just came back from watching MUSE!!!concert and the day before was Justin's!!!FUCK him,hate u for it amm!!!!!when justin is gonna come to KL ??!!!pleaseplease..
And talking bout muse,the past muse concert in KL....my daddy get 3 ticket and he gave it to his friend,then he took me and the whole family to Genting Highland??!!!WHY!!???he should have let me watch muse!!..waaaaaaaaaaaaaa....ok...

Tomorrow final start and....even if i say i am not well-prepared i still have to face it..so I will say that...I'm OK-OK to face it!!!

WISH ME LUCK PEOPLE!!!!!

No comments:

Labels