Sunday, January 6, 2008

Change of Plan 2

Last week,it have been decided that my friend and I,we will go back to KL together because she also wanted to go to the event.

The event is 8tv Bday bash in One Utama.

Yesterday she told me.."Mint,since the event is on Sunday,I'm only going to KL on Sunday and get my self back in UMP on Sunday itself,and i'm goin with MrKg and EnKG"...she didn't really say, EnKg and MrKg.I made it up.Hahahha.

I was like!Hell yeah...now i have to go back KL all by myself.So,my OWN plan.

Friday after class,prepare and called taxi to pick me up and send me to the bus station.
Saturday go to the dentist to tighten my retainer.
Sunday go to One Utama and hope I won't meet my "KG" friends.I'm going with my D&D.

At first i was not so confident travel all alone,but when i think of Nicole,it gives me the confident to do so!...If I am not brave enough to go back KL by myself,how am I going to travel the globe by myself in the future??

I just created a new blog called,"ChocolateVanilla"...

No comments:

Labels