Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy new year to all.

For the first time in my life,i celebrate new year all alone at home.

Early morning i woke and went for breakfast with familia,then baba send me to MidV.All the family member went to Batang Kali to help mama intan kemas barang to pindah.
I spent time in MV with Aimi until 5pm.Well my feet are kind of pain because i was wearing heels!

Before taking the train to go back home on myself,i ask Danial where he is?and they are still in Batang Kali.
So i should just go back by train and then walk all alone in the dark from the station to my house.At first it was kind of scary,but I try my best to walk a fast as i can with heels and a pain feet in the dark.The road don't even have a walkway,so some "kampung" motorcyclist are disturbing me.

I safely reached home at 8pm and called baba to tell him i'm all save back home.

Then after refreshing myself up and everything,I watched X-MEN marathon!Long hours of xmen+new year all alone=i make myself feel good.

So that is how i welcome the year of 2008!

p/s:why i didn't i take the train to batang kali and join the family??FOOL of me!

the train was like sardine yesterday.WORST than a can of sardine actually,even the officer at the train station ask everyone to get into the train as much as possible coz he said.."masuk semua ruang kosong....semua pun nak balik cepat and celebr8 new year dgn family,nak potong kek semua..masuk..masuk..."..

PAKCIK!!kitaorang dah macam nasi impit dalam train!!!!

No comments:

Labels