Thursday, January 24, 2008

Up and down

OMG!...i wanted to blog so much!and never got the time...
thing i wanted to blog about but never got the chance:
1)8tv bday bash....ages ago dah this thing happen
2)Went outing wif GF!!!
3)Outing yg tak dsengajakan...*i was so gler happy*
4)feel like killing myself.SERIOUSLY!....

Life has it ups and downs.And now i'm in the DOWN zone!...I get pissed off so many damn giler byk times!Rasa mcm nak end my life by bunuh diri.But then i think of the people around me and most of all GOD.

And assignment gler byk and h/work and quizzes and test!..,,PLUS!..I MISS MY FAMILY...
miss them badly,especially Mateen and D&D.

Tomorrow will be the release date of Danish's first movie,CUCI.

Wanted to watch the show with him,but then have to wait till i get back in KL,which is another 11-12 days!...

MAMA NAK BALIK!!!I miss everyone.

No comments:

Labels