Monday, March 3, 2008

Commit suicide??

I'm so sure about one thing and..I'M getting FATter!!!

Argh i hate being fat and chubby n everything.But the problem is that i love to eat!

Now, i have a bottle of panadol and Coke.

I can eat up all the panadol and drink the coke and...I'll ruin my own life...

Or i can do it the easy way because i also have Mentos Mint with me...Mentos+Coke=ByebyeWorld!

Heh!.then i control myself,think of GOD,family,friends and the people i love.And i won't be killing myself because I don't want to go to HELL!..i need to do more good deed so it can payback all the wrong things that i've done.

OMG!!i can't believe that i plan to kill myself just because I'm getting fatter and stress with everything around me.

People who know me wouldn't believe that it is me blogging. In the real world I'm a "happy-goody-nerdy girl" and this girl don't even care about what people says.
But when I'm blogging, its is from the soul that is trapped in the body belongs to me.

About me: An evil trapped inside an angel body.
That is what i always type when there is an "about me" section. I never realized till now that it is so true!!

No comments:

Labels