Thursday, March 6, 2008

Yay!!hip hip hooray!

Yeah!today at 2pm,I will be leaving to KL!!...weeehuuu..
yesterday all the lecturers cancelled their classes for this afternoon.so today i'm only having Malaysian Studies at 9am and LabConstruction at 10am till 1230pm..

Yesterday went out with my friends to play bowling,so like the malay people says it,"alang-alang menyeluk pekasam biar sampai ke pangkal lengan".
So,i've asked my friend to drove me to Terminal and I searched for the ticket..

MM..yesterday went out with Saimal,Aimin,Hafeez and Acap.
First game Acap beat me in bowling and I beat Hafeez!!!wuhhuuu...at least i've beat him onc in my life is enough.But i will try for more.For the second and third game,Hafeez left me behind because his game is so good.
Aimin and Saimal are beginners but sometimes,their perfomanced are better than me.Ceh!..


Yay!Yay!
I've planned my weekend in KL in advance.Cinema.Bowling.IceSkating.

Now, I'm the earliest who is going back among my roomate,at first i was the only one who isn't.
This is what we call fate!!Thank you GOD!

*yesterday i received a parcel from my Bff!..Its an Enche Lamb-boo.
Enche Lamb-boo is the name of that cow plushie...is it right,plushie??whatever..hahahahha..
Kay..buhbye ppl!!C ya in KL!!

No comments:

Labels