Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Angelina Jolie!

Last weekend went to the Orang Asli village,kg temetung..

The moment I'm surrounded by the children on Saturday morning,I felt like Angelina Jolie.Except that Angie did her charity work in Tanzania,while me and my friends in Pahang.
Well,I never did my job as a committee member.Like usual "malay"....they are all with their clique,so me with my friends!And we enjoy very much eventhough..

(Meeting Saturday Nite)
M:I nak comment something,to some girls,please don't just sit back and relax,do help with the people who is cooking....yadayadayada...nagnagnag
Me and my friends:*Innocent face*.."is she saying it to us?"

WHATEVER!We did some work you know!!,while all of you are cooking,(well only 4 or 5 ppl cooks while the other are chit-chat plus flirting!!),me and my friend was cleaning the surau,and we even lap the tingkap you MOFO!!

Well the kids,they are WILD!Maybe its because the way that they are brought up.Majority of them,don't even wear slippers! (It was extra hot in the jungle+ the tar road)
Can't say much...A picture speak a thousand words!

early saturday morning....



we did some charity work

PROOF!we were cleaning the surau while everyone busy cooking and not forgetting some who is flirting!


Where "they" cook,and the boys sleep in the tent,while we girls sleep in the surau.



At noon,we give the children food to eat.I'm proud of my photos!


The girls eating...they really enjoyed having us visiting them.





In the evening we had Group activity,and look what I've found (top picture)...Tina Tuner!!!!


At night...lalalalalala


Sunday morning!"yeay today going back!!"



We had some activity in the morning..."sukaneka"hehehehe..
(top:US!!!6people!!)


Some random guys...


Sunday noon,closing ceremony.
This is the Mr.ProjectManager!...




My so called,"Angelina Jolie moment"..hhahaha..




This is where,we did our business..euwwww!!!How did Angie go through this??


Ok...thats it.Some random pics that i wanna share.
My "pencuci mata" while I was there.....(hint:His picture appeared more than once !)
Mwahhahaa...well,it will be bored looking at those who is flirting with each other all the time,looking at the anak orng asli all the time will also make me go nuts,so I search for my own Satisfaction!!!!!.....ehehhehehe

No comments:

Labels