Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Fate!

I studied my construction like hell!
I re-read the questions that the lecturer gives like many times!
But hell yeah!none of it came out.
Damn frustrated.I was so confident entering the examination room.
In the end, I put on my Logic hat on.Answered all the questions based on what I think its logic.

Is it fate?or I need to trust no one when it comes to exam,and study everything??

There are 2 groups of lecture. Group A and B.
I'm in group A.My lecturer MrA,teaches us well.He gave assignment,test,quizzes and spot question.
Group B,lecturer MrB.Even his students doesn't know what he teache (because he does not teach) and they don't have to do assignment,quizzes,tests.And they have the answers of today final exam way before they enter the room!...so??Obviously they are able to answer all the question just now!...FCUK!

Everyone in Group A are complaining. Hello!!!Its final ok,and you guys have all the answer so fuck off.They don't even share it with us.TAMAK!nak berjaya sorang2!..

But I think positively.FUH!..

One down.Three to go.

I did not even open my survey book today because the mood to study are not there.Bet that I'm so frustrated with constructions paper.

No comments:

Labels