Wednesday, April 2, 2008

life!

Now 0109hours and I've just finished my construction assignment.
Tomorrow as in today! will be a very busy day for me. Class from 0800 untill 1200hrs,then at 1400 going to the lab to finish my group wood project. My group is so slow!!damn slow...like other group is 97% done while mine is just 30% done.

Oh ya,then at 2000hr have to seat for my Math test2. I did not revised anything yet as I am super lazy+ i hate math.
Arghhh!!!...everytime while doing math ,I'll be thinking of quit learning.Math is so hard.Kudos to all the math genius around the world. (But don't turn out to be a hooker..hehehe)
=
Another thing, I registered myself as my U basketball player.Believe it or not????The short+unactive+extra size me playing basketball??????????mwahhahahaha...can't believe it myself either...
So there is going to be a practice tomorrow at 1730..

MMMMM.mmmmm.mmm..
My life goal>>
  • if I'm not taken by anyone by the age of 28, I want to travel around Asia!
  • by 35 and still not taken,travel around Europe!
  • By the age of 40,finish travel around the world
In order to fulfill my goal of "if-I'm-not-taken"...it needs lots of money,to get the money i need to get a good job,in order to get a good job=good results=study hard!!

Bleargh.

Lazy me.

Saya malas mahu study.

Kenapa perlu belajar?

Untuk jadi manusia.

No comments:

Labels