Friday, July 25, 2008

Today went to lecture as usual, but today my social with my new classmate went up another level.:)

Well, life went on as usual. Not until the night comes.

I had an early dinner, so I only went down at 930pm to accompany my friend to pay her bus ticket.

Then hang around for awhile, went to the ATM, walk around…

Then at 10ish we want to go back to our room..

Rara: Mint,jom lepak-lepak lah.Bosan lah naik bilik

Me:Btullah.naik bilik pun nak buat apa.

So,we as in Rara,Yaya and me, go lepakking in front of the hostel.We sat there for like 20 minutes.

AHhaha..

Then we feel like going up to our room…

While walking up the stairs..

Rara:Mint,tak lapar ke?

Me:Lapar jugak lah.

Rara: Jom pergi kafe nak tak.

So we turun the tangga and went to the café. But nothing was there.Its 11pm,for sure all the stall are closing.

So we walk straight to this one place in UMP called the “Payung Putih”.

So we sat under the Payung Putih.

While wasting our time there suddenly Rara gave me the look.

(The look signal me that something is behind me)

And within second, my “permandangan terindah” is walking towards this Prepaid machine.

OMG!!!!!

He is so cute ok.

Rara:OK dah kenyang lah

Me: Yup,I pun dh kenyang. Dah jom naik.

OMG!!!!!

Now Rara’s and my shoutout at skype is about how kenyang we are!

My s/out: We’re so “kenyang” tonite!!rite fara??

Rara’s s/out: Btol la mint!!!really kenyang,!!macam bleh wat stock 3 hari..kacau lah jiwe….

No comments:

Labels