Friday, August 15, 2008

Going Home

Yay!!Lagi 2 jam akan naik bas and bertolak pulang ke Kuala Lumpur.

Sekarang amatlah mengantuk tapi mana boleh tidur,nnti kalau overslept tertinggal bas plak.
Dahlah barang sume tak pack lagi.

Oh ya.
My holiday.I don't have any plans yet.So anyone out there,kalau nak teman berjalan2,jom2.
Hehhehehe..

One week break,got lots of thing to study,all the tests is after the break.
So hope that I will study during the break,and catct up some things that I'm so damn blurr about.

For this one week,maybe I'm going to miss my friends,Maybe??Hahhahahaah...but I'm so damn sure that I'm going to miss my "tentang seseorang" and Tayunk!!..."tentang seseorang" is my new obsession that I share with my Tayunk.hehehe..

Tayunk..she's my classmate.I'm so glad that I met her. And now we're so closed because of that "tentang seseorang".

Why "tentang seseorang"?...Well,I'm the only one who call it "tentang seseorang".I took it from the movie AdaApaDenganCinta. And now I can't get enough of the poem,"tentang seseorang"..I listen to it many times everyday!...

Gonna miss "Tentang Seseorang"!!!!....and Tayunk! and all my friends...

No comments:

Labels