Monday, August 25, 2008

Lion King!!!-Part 2

In my post Lion King-part 1,
I say that my hair look like a lion.Well I'm not lying ok.

Anyway,in my last post, I said that I'm going to do my rebonding in my upcoming holiday..
So last week was my break...and.....I DID IT!!!on Monday 18-8-08
So glad!

Oh ya..a picture tell a thousand words!so enjoy ....(a


1130am:mama send me to Aunty Kelly's salon
(see!!!My hair look like a lion's hair!)






after ironing,put on some stuff that i don't know what..
and gotta stay static like that for 45 minutes!

Then...cuci time.after cuci,she put on some dunno what.
...wait for 10minutes...
Cuci that 10minutes thingy...
She put something and have to wait for 15 minutes...




Then.....dry my hair...blow2....
And I finally get my straight hair at 430pm.WOAH!..ehehehe ...1130am-430pm.
Penat ok..hahaha...
Oh ya,the result....................

















































HAhahahhaha...the hair look nice kan??I know i look ugly,dengan baju tidur lagi..muka tak mandi!!huhu.....
I loves my hair!!!!et least there is something on me that is beautiful!!...I love me!!mwahahha

No comments:

Labels