Sunday, August 3, 2008

Saturday Sunday

My saturday starts at 2pm!hahaha...
Baba bought me nasi lemak forbreakfast and I had mybreakfast at 230pm.I waste half of the Saturday towards sleepin.
I slept at 4am because I was reading a novel.LoveStory.huhu.
Then in the evening went to thecondo and at night went to watch DrumFestival.
Malaysia was represent by ASWARA.(some of the aswara boys are hot!!)
And Japan representative did an ear-catching perfomance.Like it!
After the Drum festival.Took picture around the Dataran merdeka with sibling.
Then went to eat nasi kandar.
I slept kind of early,3am because was having headache.Maybe because its the effect of the drums.

SUNDAY-

My day starts at 1145am.HAhahaha...15mins and I just wasted half of Sunday.
Lepak with Mateen and Danish...watch tv...
Then at 2pm went swimming.330pm had my breakfast+lunch+tea.

And my bus was at 630pm.So baba send me to Puduraya.

p/s:Oh ya,KAMI gig in pahang was cancelled.I'm looking forward for the one in KL...hope i get to go!!

1 comment:

soella said...

mint!!!
fynnjamal sgt best!
baru je lps layan blog die...
thx!

Labels