Tuesday, September 2, 2008

At last!

I'm back in this U since yesterday.

But the connection is okay since this evening.Yesterday was so damn bored because no connection with the world.

My merdeka celebration this year is very "dull" for some reasons..
-Danish wasn't at home because he went acting in Negeri Sembilan for a hari raya telemovie.
-Danial's girlfriend sleepover to celebrate Merdeka eve and merdeka day with us..(my family)
-Mama,baba and mateen selalu bertiga
-END UP: I'm all alone!!..takde lah tersisir sangat,tapi danish takde memang bosan lah.
Danish tu my gossip partner,gila-gila partner,jalan-jalan partner...tapi dah dia minat acting,so redha dan pasrah je lah.

**********************************************************************************
flashback:30 August 2008

My bus is at 1am,so takkan I nak jalan sorang2 to the bus stop.End up,sume my friends yang ada send me. 8 of them walk all the way to the bus stop to send me sorang!..hehehe.
Gaya macam ramai jer yang nak naik bas tu,in the end, I'm the only one!..hehehe

THANK YOU ALL!!!!

**********************************************************************************

During merdeka eve,mama was with baba and mateen,danial and his gf,so i end up watching the tv alone.So at 1030pm,I walk to my room and sleep..........
Dum!DUM!Dum!..
I'm awake to the sound of the fireworks from Dataran Merdeka.Its 12am and the 51st Merdeka for Malaysia.
I went to the living room and Mateen was sleeping on the couch,and the two couple are watching the fireworksfrom the balcony.Mama and baba, Danial and his girlfriend.Me alone mcm penyibuk jer.Lantak ar..nak tgk fireworks.
I look at the fireworks for awhile then i got bored.I sms-ed all my friends to overcome the boredom.

Danial dah bawak girlfriend balik rumah dah.Siap sleepover lagi.Me??haih..
Menunggu that "seseorang" yang I taktau siapa and bila akan tiba.

Ma,if by 24 I haven't meet that someone.You search for me one eh?..(if only my Mama read my blog.harharhar.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bukak bluetooth. pi search lar haha =P eventually that person will come punya =)

-MiNt- said...

byklah bluetooth..u ingt orng mcm device kah?

Labels