Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Om-swit-Om

Yeah!yesterday was the last paper and I did it badly.Very badly.
It was my first time,I answered all the question without thinking "deeply".Why?
Because there's nothing to think about as I was half blank during the exam.
It's ok.I did my best even though it wasn't my very best.

Exam ended yesterday,and now I am still here in UMP.Strange?
Yeah,I'm quiet shocked with myself as well.Usually I will be the first one to go back when the exam has ended.But this time, I decided to spend a day for cleaning up and washing up.
Tomorrow morning,I will be going back to my hometown,Kuala Lumpur.

Oh ya!...I saw a "sarang tebuan"..tebuan ke?Not so sure what is it,but it is from the bee family. The sarang is at my bag that I keep on top of my locker.ARGHHH!!!how??!!

I wanted to call the bomba,but that will be too much.So I sms mama.

"Ma,ada sarang tebuan ke apa tah kat dalam beg atas locker,mcmmana nak buang?"
"Kalau tebuan kena call bomba lah.Buanglah"
(like mother like daughter!even mama talk about bomba..heh)
"Kalau tunggu mama datang masa hantar along balik nanti tak boleh?"
"eh,kalau tunggu lama2 nanti jadi anak alien pulak.Keluarkan beg tu then bersihkan"

*anak alien???mama cuba menceriakan keadaan....

Tak sabar nak balik.Tapi sarang tu macammana??!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

bai.
hero lu kn meon.
haha.

Labels