Sunday, February 22, 2009

tik-TAG-toe 3

Tagged by FaRahJackieChan

RULES: use google image to search the answer to the questions below then u must choose picture in the first page of the results n post it as ur answer.

THE QUESTION (what i type in google search)

I AM

(azmeen aida)



I REALLY WANT TO GO

(mauritius)(amsterdam)

MY FAVORITE PLACE

(shopping mall)

MY FAVORITE THINGS

(sony dsc-w50)(novels)



MY FAVORITE FOOD

(patat)(waffle)(assam laksa)(tau foo fa)

MY FAVORITE DRINK

(hai peng kopi ais)(soya bean)




MY FAVORITE COLORS

(purple)

I WAS BORN AT

(klinik bersalin)



I LIVE IN

(petaling jaya)



MY COLLEGE

(universiti malaysia pahang)



MY FAVORITE MOVIE

(Pocahontas)



MY HOBBY

(shopping)(gossiping)



I WISH I AM

(supermodel)(princess)(famous)







I want to tag...nobody,nobody but you!

No comments:

Labels