Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I did it my way

Now is the time of the month where I'm craving for many types of foods!
And I'll be searching all this foods picture in google to overcome my craving.

I bet in 1 or 2 weeks time my little red friend is coming.Maybe this is my own unique type of PMS??haaha..anyone having this kind of PMS??.

I'm craving for:
  • Sushi
  • Secret recipe caramel cheesecake and tiramisu
  • big apple donuts!
  • assam laksa
  • starbucks
  • waffle!
  • McD chocolate sundae
  • Oreo Mcflurry
  • Chee cheong fun
Okok...enough..
know what?I had assam laksa and chee cheong fun last Sunday,but still I want it!

Disebabkan tahap keinginan melampau terhadap Assam Laksa,boleh pulak tadi dalam kelas masa lecturer tengah berkata di depan,Mint terasa assam laksa di bibir.hahahahha..halusinasi.

p/s:Found out from my Mama that my aunty read my blog.Hi Mak Usu!!!!ahhahaha...

to Mak Usu:Hi..kalau ada apa-apa benda yang macam tahpape,tak payah lah mak usu cerita kat mama eh.hhehehe..anyway macammana mak usu jumpa blog pearl??miss you and your desserts!!

Shit!just receive a sms from Digi.I get a 10% off Starbucks breakfast.arghhh..mengundang betul..

2 comments:

fatihahmohdzin said...

sebenarnya lama dah nak tanya,ur mum and ur aunty panggil u pearl eh?comel betul!=DDD

eh i kalau PMS lagi teruk tau.moody 24h pastu selalu bajet bagus..ahaha..=P

-MiNt- said...

*_*

blush..blush..
ahhaha...
yup its my nickname!..hahahha..

alah,moody normal babe..hahaha...

Labels