Thursday, April 9, 2009

I need a break!

Break me into two?can?

Argh!!!

Last Saturday I was very damn excited as I've bought ticket to go back to KL.

Hell yeah!!

I imagined myself sitting at home,watching tv and all my assignment,test and whatever have ended.

But wait! no!

I'm not going back this week because the economy presentation has been brought forward to next monday morning.

Nak balik!!!

Look at the bright side.I don't have to rush up to finish the economy assignment.

p/s:In order to pujuk myself sebab tak boleh balik this weekend.Me and Jac have made up some plan.Confessions of a Shopaholic!!!

Personal message to Teeha:eh i pun rasa budak yang berlakon talentime tu hensem!hahahahah...tp i taknak jadikan adik angkat lah.kawan boleh?hahahaha

Semua pelakon talentime itu sangat good looking.

2 comments:

fatihahmohdzin said...

ehehehe..muke die innocent kan.lagipun i suke die berlalon real sangat=DD

-MiNt- said...

yup.cute sangat.
alah,mahesh pun not bad jugak!.ahhaha
all the pelakon in talentime berlakon sangat real!

Labels