Monday, April 13, 2009

Kepuasan individu

hahahha...
Entry untuk bersaing dengan si Jac.hahahah..Supajunia-U...hahahahaa

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tahu tak lagu Marc Anthony yang My Baby You tu??
Mesti tahu kan..
Well,some part of the song I want to dedicate it to my baby.Hahahhaha...Siwon baby ILY!!

As I look into your eyes
I see all the reasons why
My lifes worth a thousand skies
Youre the simplest love Ive known
And the purest one Ill own
Know youll never be alone



My baby you
Are the reason I could fly
And cause of you
I dont have to wonder why
Baby you
Theres no more just getting by
Youre the reason I feel so alive
Though these words I sing are true
They still fail to capture you
As mere words can only do
How do I explain that smile
And how it turns my world around
Keeping my feet on the ground



I will soothe you if you fall
Il be right there if you call
Youre my greatest love of al
l
(picture taken from here)
--------------------------------------------
Ok.haha.sekarang baru boleh study.hahaa
Oh ya,kalau part-part yang lain ditujukan pada Siwon baby,macam gedik lah pulak.Tak boleh over sangat.kan jac??

P/s:Terbayang-bayang si Siwon menari lagu Why I Like You..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahah.ajuhma..
wa da wt entry baru..pasal oppa..cekidaut..

Labels