Friday, May 8, 2009

For my eyes only.

Baby,

Its been such a long time since I last hear your voice or watch you sing.

And you have been too busy nowadays.Next week you are going to Thailand.Well,that country is like just next door to Malaysia.And there will be some lucky girls who have won some contest and they will be going out on a date with you.
My jealousy is like at the top of my head now.

I also watch your old videos on YouTube. There was this show where 2 European girl lives for a month with your band member and you treat them well.
You are always the gentleman and I can never deny that fact for sure.

But for the past few days,I listened and watched shows with Tohoshinki.Not the usual where I will search for a show with you in it.Why suddenly Tohoshinki??
Well,I need some time away from you so that I won't be too jealous.
:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P/s:HAhahahha...entry macam orang sakit jiwa.Lantak ar...

Labels