Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Head egg

Mint dah mengalami masalah pening kepala untuk 2 hari berturut-turut.
And yes,Mint jugak menggunakan panadol as a painkiller.

I did some research.

At first I thought I got the headache due to the "BRIGHT YELLOw" curtain.
Yup,the admin make a few changes to the curtain and they chose the colour YELLOW.Not the soft cool soothing yellow.Its the striking royal yellow.Annoying!!

And I found out that yellow colour...blablabla...(click if yu wanna know)

Yellow is one of the three colours in the lower half of the visible spectrum It is known as a "warm" colour and has a stimulating effect. It is the colour of the intellect and can be very helpful with study and where concentration is required



Unsatisfied so I googled,"Hot weather headache"..
TARA!!!

A new study conducted in London has confirmed that hot weather is among one of the migraine triggers



No comments:

Labels