Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Memorable Moment

Last week Mint balik,and it was Friday which is,one day before puasa.

So,me and my siblings went to the coffee shop to get some drinks.

And it was like heaven on earth!!I saw a VERY good looking guy.

As a good stalker,I did manage to capture his picture....





ready???






Pencuci mulut yang paling sedap!!!...eh bukan...bukan...pencuci mata....ahaha

p/s:Oh Tuhan,berilah diriku peluang untuk berjumpa insan yang sesempurna dia,.amin.

Note to "Bai singh":;bai,can you keep a secret??ahahahha

5 comments:

fatihahmohdzin said...

well dear,u have a good taste.always..ahaha=P

tgk dari tepi pun i tau hensem..haha=P

-MiNt- said...

well thanx!
hahaha...my taste are getting better kuwt...

Anonymous said...

YES!!

Anonymous said...

babe,
asal u yg jumpe eh?
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. kagum jap


tayunk

soella said...

gila arh muka macam muka tb...

Labels