Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday’s Ranting

This post is about Mint,bragging that she’s cute.AHhahaha

The story….
This semester,50% of my time are spend with Bai Singh.True!…Dinner,lunch,tea and much more are spend with Bai Singh.
Oh ya,the cutest thing is that,we also had our Sunday Morning Breakfast!..cute kan??
I always says that,people who spend Sunday morning with their loves ones are SO adorable!…My daddy instilled this feeling since I was a cute little girl,Sunday morning breakfast is a family thing.
Oh ya,I’m as cute as a China Doll when I was lil.Hahahhaha
Okok…back to Bai Singh.
and then,bai singh look like my friend Farah.hahhahha..seriously.
Sekali pandang Farah macam Bai Singh,sekali pandang Bai Singh macam Farah.
Then…Bai Singh and me,we share the same interest,eventhough sometimes I hate what she likes and she hates what I like,we still get along well.
Oh and,despite of our full responsibility towards study,We still put an effort to spend our time together and chill. Assignments and test and whatnot never can end,so why stress your self.Put it aside for a moment and chill!
Oh man!Bai singh,how come our relationship can be so cute??!…hahahaa..I have no heart feelings toward Bai Singh,I treat him just the same as I treat my friend Farah.aahahhaha.
And the most important part is….we have the same Mission and Vision.Right bai singh??Cute nyer…
Farah=Bai Singh
p/s:Mint tak pernah ambik gambar dengan Bai singh,tapi letak gambar ni pun ok sebab muka bai singh memang ada iras-iras Farah,cuma Bai Singh tak pakai tudung.Hhahahaha.

No comments:

Labels