Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day2
_Unproductive_
Tak jumpa Mrs Sunshine pun

Dinner time was the highlight of the day.
Mama prepared Nasi Lemak,so aunty Kelly came for dinner.As usual,when the family gets together=gossip+chitchat+laugh-OUT-LOuD!!
Mama and baba suddenly brought up the subject about my future wedding.ahahaha

my brothers kat tepi bukak topic sendiri and go...
"Dik,nanti kita kena ajak husband along pergi potong!"
"A'ah...dah ar wedding dia siap jemput artist oversea..."
*I smile when I heard it.Obviously my two brother is talking about Siwon becoming their future brother-in-law...ahhahahahaha
At 11pm went to ampang to meet Mama Intan

Day 3
_Still tak jumpa Mrs sunshine
Me and my brothers prepared dinner for the family!!!cool!
We prepared weird dishes using french baguette

*I tak jumpa Mrs sunshine not because I woke up late.I didn't get out of the house.Baikkan??hahahha

Mama have planned my activities for Day4:
925am_Bowling
12pm_lunch with the family.

Ok!...i will force myself to sleep and get ready for bowling!!!..

toodles!

No comments:

Labels