Monday, December 14, 2009

MorningGlory11

hello!
morning..

Owh..I wanna talk about my new jadual that i created.
Since I couldnt sleep at night.

Sleep after Isyak,then woke up around 12.
Go online until 8am.
Around 9am something go back to sleep.Wake up around 1pm or 2 pm.
And repeat the same thing...sleep after dinner which is after Isyak.

Lagipun,when I online pepagi buta nie,dapat chat dengan my friend!hehee...


maybe tomorrow going to Pyramid again!hahahaha...boleh apply jadi personal assistant baba dah ni.ahhahah.
Oh wednesday plan nak pergi tengok Storm Warriors!huhu..I've managed to influence my adik-adik to watch such movies.ahhhha..
Ni planning jer.Kalau my tidur tak terkawal then all the plan will go down the drain.Ahakz.

p/s:I'm glad that my baby is back.Dah 4 bulan lebih dia menghilang.Relieved.

No comments:

Labels