Monday, December 7, 2009

Not so weekend

Ola!

Hate my weekend.The wirelessKL is having problem I think.It sucks!

ok..forget bout the internet problem.Now at home so everything is back to normal.

Since I balik for my holiday.Every Friday night,Mint akan teman baba pergi rumah Mama Intan.

And last friday,me and my cuzzy Aishah had this conversation:

Sha:Pearl,nak tau,hari ni first time boleh pakai t-shirt AAR.lepas balik concert hari tu.Dengar jer AAR,aishah akan muntah.Dengar nama Tyson atau lagu dorang,aishah muntah.

Me:Over betul aishah ni dengan tyson

Sha:serious pearl.ni aishah nak tanya pearl sesuatu

Me:Apa?

Sha:Agak-agak pearl lah kan,probability aisha boleh kahwin dengan Tyson brapa?

Me:mmm…..0??,,,,

Sha:0!!!takda langsung??kalau aishah tanya kat sekolah.Kawan-kawan aisha nak ambik hati dorang akan kata..0.001%..ni 0!!

Me:ye..C’mon sha,step on the real world please…dah lah dia american and you are asian.Lain lah kalau Pearl

Sha:huh??

Me:yelah..Siwon kan Asian,so the probability is higher.

Sha:pearl,step on the real world.

Aishah is memang a big fan of AAR.

I just love it how both of us just layan each other imagination!….

Oh ya…Bai Singh pun layan my imagination!!…ahhahaha


Suddenly i remember another conversation between me and Aishah:

*all the elders are in the kitchen.And all of them are giving long lecture to my big cousin because her new boyfriend is a non Malay. Me and Aishah are in the living hall.

Me:sha!!macammana ni...Dia punya dah kena reject.Kita punya lagi teruk.

Sha:tulah..tyson dengan tattoo satu badan.tapi takpe ada laser theraphy

Me:arghh...itu ok..Siwon dah ar macam paderi pearl tengok dia sekarang.

Sha:..hahahahah...

Me:Susah ni..big problem..

Sha:...aahhhh...

*and we keep on discussing how to introduce Tyson and Siwon into the family.hahhahaha....I just love it that I was born in such cool family!!!...hahahaha...


ok.nuff said.gotta try get some sleep.tomorrw nak pergi sunway teman Danish beli comic.

TRY TO SLEEP MINT!.....hahaha....


No comments:

Labels