Thursday, February 11, 2010

Its Thursday

Hello world!
I'm blogging from my study table,in my room in UMP.
Maybe the next post,I'll be blogging from home.
Yup!Tomorrow I'm going back to the city.

Oh yah...yesterday something funny happen.So funny that I LOL by myself.
Memang kelakar.I ingat lagi dulu baba dapat invitation apa tah dari sekolah Danish,and cikgu tu suka hati jer tulis Azizul Khamis.HAHAHAHAH..

Okok..enuff about yesterday.
Lets move on with today.
Today I feel like all the stars in the world are mine!!today only,since tomorrow I have classes,so the happiness are not for long.
I will cherished it forever.
17:12 11th February 2010
AwH MiE GawCH!! moment.

Tapi I takdelah berdebar sangat.Maybe I dah semakin cool buat benda-benda bangang ni.haha.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i got uuuuuuuuuu~
under my skin..
hahha.


hamis bende paling lawk lu pernah buat.haha

Labels