Saturday, February 13, 2010

Oh yeah!

I'm back to where my heart belong!!!H.O.M.E

Tomorrow,or specificly,tonight is the night of Lunar New Year.
And  Aunty Kelly has invited the whole family for dinner.Its a "makan besar"..According to plan,there will be more than 8 main dishes.We'll see tomorrow.I'll capture some pictures if I'm not so into eating.ahhaha

Reached home just now at 1230am.And yeah,we had our supper at 1am.Unhealthy family lifestyle.We chat at the dinner table.Fill me in about all the things that I've missed out when I'm not around.

Oh....Almost all the things that my family talk about involve,Sunway Pyramid....
Baba cakap,Mateen paling femes sekali.Bukan polis je yang kenal dia,even the safety officers in Pyramid kenal si Mateen.
Danial keje dalam Pyramid,so takyah nak explain lah.Memang everyday dalam pyramid.
Mama pulak pengunjung setia.Dari pagi sampai malam.Breakfast.Lunch.Tea...Tadi mama siap boleh recommend kat mana coffee sedap,mana roti yang sedap and much more.Baba kata,almost all the F&B yang ada kat Pyramid,mama dah masuk.
Mama kata nak bawa I pergi one Korean Restaurant kat pyramid.

mmmm...1 week holiday.Haish.
Weekend nie obviously busy with family gathering since its New Year.Monday??maybe I'll join the family daily lifestyle of spending time in Sunway Pyramid.hahahaha

Kaylah.
Nak sleep watch some drama.

Bye!

No comments:

Labels