Friday, June 4, 2010

Ola!
How ya doin?
I'm doing great!

Oh ya,yesterday I had a day out with Mama.It was awesome.
She would buy just about anything that I want.But i pitied her,I can't waste all her money in one go,so I controlled myself.
I only bought a bag from teetoo.Some blouses,oh ya,mama wanted to buy me a pants from M&S,but I keep it for later.hahhaha.so that there will be next Day-Out-With-Mama.
YUp!just the two of us.
Since we're tired walking,we took a break at BurgerKing.The CaramelSundae is to die for!!!!

Ohya...I just realized that the bag I bought is HUGE!!!!I've planned on using it to class next sem.hahhaa.Me and BaiSingh have came out with a solution.(huhuhu...ZF and YL)

Kaylah.
Tomorrow morning I'm going to Terengganu.Then Kelantan.
So...
Take care everyone...happy holiday!!!

15days to my BIG_DATE!!!auumm...

No comments:

Labels