Thursday, July 8, 2010

Olaolaola

Hi there!|

Spain is going to the finals!!!
All of my family members are supporter of Holland.Yup!From baba to mama to ME to danial to danish. Mateen is out of the league.
But now,it is Spain against Holland...which side am I suppose to support?? Spain I think.They are my first group.Holland is my number 2.

Oh life update...hahahha
I just did some work that I'm suppose to do at the beginning of the holiday.Its like 3 more days for class to start.Hahaha.Procrastinating much huh.
Rather than I do nothing,at least there is something.

What else eh??...
Oh,Duduk kat rumah sama je macam duduk kat UMP.I have to pay for lunch.
Every lunch time,Danial will drive and pergi mana-mana for lunch.Haish.Unless kalau the parents at home,then I don't have to pay for my lucnh.
Today I'm going to Carrefour Subang Jaya for lunch,anyone wanna join??
Danial loves to eat the Chinese Muslim food there.Oh ya,the Chinese guy,which is the son of the owner of the shop,look like a friend of mine!!!!WCE.
He look just like him!!!seriously.The first time I saw him I was so SHOCKed!!!tapi dulu before kenal WCE,jumpa dia elok jer.Oh yelah.masa tu tak kenal WCE lagi.

Oh.I have a Tumblr account.If tumblr is better than blogger,maybe I'll move my blog.Maybe lah...I'm so lazy to even update this blog,ini kan pulak nak berpindah bagai.

Kaylah...enuff ranting.\
Toodles!!

p/s:BaiSingh::::I will blog about your abang sayang and dongsaeng,tapi nanti lah.Not in the mood lah.hahhah..Nak bloging about it kena ada perasaan riak penuh di dada,now i feel so humble.ahakz!.

No comments:

Labels