Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thursday is a Curse-day

HI everyone.
Dah lama Mint tak blogging for real.Today,I feel like i want to!!!

Dari zaman sekolah rendah,Thursday has become my enemy.
I hate it when its Thursday.

During my younger days,every Thursday kena pergi piano lesson.I love to play the piano,but I hate practicing.I sucks big playing piano.I stopped at Grade 3.Lame???hahha...one day I'll try to finish what I've learn.
But I still can play it,if you give me notes,then there is no prob.I'll play the song but out of tempo.

Then,move on to my teenage years.High school.
Since form 1 till form 5.Every Thursday I have to face the subject that I hate.I still remember,during form 3 it was Geography and during Form4 and Form 5 it was Physics.
Me hating physics????then how did I end up studying engineering???Weirdo!

University??did I hate Thursday??
I think during my freshman year I hate it.The reason is,ada lecture subject yang susah on that day.
During my third year I loved Thursday.Its my "ManManHani day"!!!<


Now its my final year here,so do I still think that Thursday is my curse-day???mmmm...
I'll judge it at the end of the semester I think.

Toodles!

No comments:

Labels