Sunday, November 14, 2010

Life is rough around the edges..just like crayon.

Hari Khamis 11/11/2010.My final paper.Foundation engineering.
Mint did it so-so lah.I hope I pass!!!!

And semalam,decided nak pergi Kuantan sebab nak beli tiket. Yup!Tiket untuk balik KL.
KL tomorrow I'm coming home~~

Bertolak dari UMP dalam pukul 430pm.We (Me,On,Ana,Syida,Jac) bergerak ke stesen bas.
Each one of us go and buy our own tickets.Except for On,she waited in the car.

After getting the ticket.On drove to us to a cendol and rojak stall.Nom~~nom~~nom~~...cendol and rojak are really a good combination.

5 girls get together...where else can they go???...THE SHOPPING MALL!!!!
yup..window shopping here and there.
While I was looking at some clothes..

On:Mint,ana ajak tengok wayang..
Mint: Alah..crayon takde,tadi mint check..
On:Jap..jap..On suruh ana check ada ke tak.

Few minutes later....

On: ada krayon..pukul 820..
Mint: OK JOM!!!!(masa tu jam dah pukul 8:05pm)

Memang lepas dengar cerita Crayon ada ditayangkan.I CANT BREATHE!!!I'm so excited.
Mint jalan laju betul.Jac and On follow je.Yelah.

Sampai at the cinema,Mint straight away went to the counter..

"crayon untuk 5orang"...

Woah!!Pantas dan efisyen.
But one thing that shock me the most.....
THE PAWAGAM WAS EMPTY!!!!
it was just the 5 of us!!Seriously.

I'm kind of sad while walking into the cinema and shock.No one!!!not a soul,except for the five of us.
(I told Kahoe about the cinema being empty,and he said,maybe because this movie don't have much promo.Yup.i agree with him on that,)

So,how was the movie??
I LOVE IT!!!!of course,the main reason is that the main actor is Hon Kahoe.
But I really like the storyline.Its about life and reality.I tend to get bored of typical malay movies storyline.Futhermore,for a new director like Dean ,he did a great job.It doesnt even look like a budget movie.
I give it a 3.5 out of 5 points.

After effect:
I keep hearing the word,"Bugger" and "Berlagak sia"...in my head. :)

Mint nak uplad pic,tapi tak berjaya.So pergi jelah Blog On...dia ada upload pictures.

No comments:

Labels