Saturday, July 9, 2011

BIG BANG UNIQLO Tee (UT) Super Cheap!!!!

Selling this UT for RM75!!!!!
Limited stock available.(Size M and L) *and I'll try to get size S if you want to...

How to make your order???

Please place your order by following the steps below.

...Procedures:

1.Email your name,phone number,item,quantity and also your email to jacqaz.estore@gmail.com

2.After your order is confirmed,I'll let you know about the total price and my bank info.

3.The full payment has to be done within 3 days after receiving my email of the confirmation of your order.

4.Send me the bank-in-slip after you have done the payment.An email will be sent to you after I've confirmed your payment.

5.Wait for your items to be arrived.:))


Items will be order after confirmation of payment have been received.

If there are any items that you wanted to buy but its not found in the shop,please feel free to let me know.

For any inquiries,do e-mail to jacqaz.estore@gmail.com
 
Our Facebook page JacqAz's e-store

No comments:

Labels