Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I won MTV Worldstage 2011 tix!!

Hello world!
Yesterday I won 2 tickets to MtvWorldstage, and I got it easily!!hahaha..

Actually I already have the tickets,but I only have 2....so my brother needs another ticket for himself.
So my brother was hunting the Hitz.Fm Cruiser to get the tickets from them.

*listen to radio* AT 1.45pm WE WILL BE IN FRONT OF PAVILLION!!

My brother drop me off at KoreaPlaza,as I had class to attend and he straight went to Pavillion.
But too bad, he arrived late and the tickets have been given to someone else.Next try is at 4.45pm..

My class ended at 430pm. After  class,I walked to Pavillion to meet up with my 2 brother.
From far away,I saw my two brother are lepak-ing with the Hitz.fm cruiser..hahhaa..there are only both of them!!..
Then at 5pm,the cruiser people start to give out the Mtv Worldstage tickets to the crowd...but too bad,THERE ARE ONLY the 3 of us!!!!!so,anyway it goes,the tickets will still end up being ours.hahahha

Cruiser: I want you guys to play rock-paper-scissor and then you guys settle it between yourself,i dont wanna get involves in domestic problems..
Us:HAHAHHA..


First we play "lat-tali-lat-tali-tam-plom"..whoever show the same side as the cruiser are out.Danish out!
Then left me and Danial.

Cruiser 1:We only have two tickets,so you will take your brother to the event or your boyfriend?
Me: *huh*blur mode*
Cruiser 2: Of course lah she want to take her boyfriend along..right??
Cruiser: I want you guys to play rock-paper-scissor and then you guys settle it between yourself...
Us:HAHAHHA..

We play rock-paper-scissor..and I WON!!!!so I got myself 2 tickets!!!ahhahhaa...

Cruiser: Mesti you menyesal calling your sister to come over.haha.Tengok dia dah dapat.

I was so blur yesterday,I don't know why.When the cruiser asked how old am I,...I answered 21!!!!!!when actually I am 23 this year!!!!ahhahahha...i'm sure he get shocked when he sees my ic number start with 88...hahahha...blur due to penat balik kelas lah tu.

p/s: Today Danial went again,and he get himself a pair of tix!!so everything is a-ok now :))....the cruiser will be in front of pavillion for one week,and believe me,there is NO crowd at all...not like the usual.

No comments:

Labels