Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Its me,its me..its DDP

Apa khabar orang kampung?Sudah lama tak berjumpa.Harap harap semuanya,hendaklah sihat sejahtera.LOL!

Hi there!ssup??

Now,I'm in my 3rd semester as a postgraduate student.InsyaAllah,this will be my 2nd last semester.I'll be graduating in a year time.Amin.

The last 2 semester is the most crucial because its dissertation time!!
And,me not being familiar with all the lecturers there,I was so blur on who to choose as my supervisor.After searching for the most "best" lecturer,end up,I got a supervisor who is at the saame rank as the dean.AMBIk!!memilih sangat.tulah,tuhan marah orang kuat memilih.
She is a pro in rock engineering,so hopefully she have a title for my research as I'm totally blur what am I suppose to do a research on.

One of my friend will be graduating for his master this october,and he is going to London for his pHd.InsyaAllah.
Me: Tak jealous ke with our friends yang dah kerja?
Him: Mint,kita belajar je dulu.Experience kita boleh cari sampai mati.Selagi boleh ni.just go with it.
Me:True!
Him:Lagipun all 3 of my sisters dah ada phd,so,malulah me as the only son.
Me: tercabar lah ni?
Him:Kind of.tapi buat je selagi mampu

So,I told him that maybe I'll be joining him in the future, :P hahahha.nak jugak lah tu pergi study oversea.but then,I think after master ni,gotta take a break first and kerja.Since my plan is that,I wanna go to UK together with my brother.Now my brother is doing his A-level..so maybe lagi 2-3 years time lah tu.
Well,its just a plan.
*Hope will come true!

Owh,lupa pula.My birthday lagi 4 days!!
I nak instax 25s, concert tix and yang paling penting I WANT A BOYFRIEND!
hahaha.ok,I sound so lame.I want a good looking-superduper rich-good manners-sweet talker boyfie.
(Ok,patut lah till now i'm still single)

Oklah,a boyfriend is too much.I nak a date with Fizo omar boleh??for one night je.haish,shud go and tweet fizo now and ask him out on a date lah.hahaha
toodles!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha.

OMG bai, bila dah dekat2 nak Alive ni wa MACAM nak pegi,. tapi memang siyesly tak boley.hahaha

well, happy becoming birthday!
we should jumpa tau!!! too many things to update!!

-MiNt- said...

nnti wa buat housewarming,lu dtg ar.sleepover smbil tolong wa.hahahaha

or else,mintak cuti for 11dec from now!!!!tapi wa pegi seat paling murah...lu punya gg dah habiskan all my money.

Labels