Monday, October 8, 2012

Woah!

The past few days,I read that one of the "gegadis" planning to get into marriage life.Yup,its you Mas.hehe.

Then,just now I get a shocking news from one of my bestie.The boy that I had a crush on few years back,are engaged!
If I had make a lil' step further last time,it could be me wearing the ring.HAAHA.

Mint: Jodoh dorang kuat eh.
friend: It could be you babe!! You realize tak?
Mint: alah,memang dah fated.So now,case close.tutup buku and move on.
Friend:I know,but think again.That is your place.It could be you babe!!

Well,the relationship that I had between the boy are kind of special to me at least.Lucky that rarely talk about it and only 2 of my bestie knows about it.So, I now officially announce that case close.hehe.No more stories about him.Let it be.Mint doakan that you will berbahagia ke anak cucu.amin.

And just now,I read another "gegadis" blog...its you bai..and like seriously,she's on her way to another phase of life,which is the mariage life.

I never see this coming.hahaha.quite a shock I may say.

Anyway..CONGRATS to 3 of you.I'll pray the best and nothing but the best for you guys.

Alhamdulillah.Jodoh dorang dah depan mata,yang Mint ni??hahahha..

Mint:babe,almost all our friend is either dah kahwin or nak kahwin.kan?
friend:yup!this is the perfect time
Mint: You bila lagi??
friend: chillah.he tak habis belajar lagi.And what about you?
Mint: I'm thinking of going to blind date.hahaha.if i'm still single at the age of 27.hahaha
friend: sounds interesting.we'll see.hehe.or tak pun,ask your mum find someone that suits you.
Mint: takpayah lah babe.tunggu je.the time will come.


Oh,tadi I just spent rm600 on entertainment.WOW..FANTASTIC BABY!!ahhahahha.
And i'm going alone.takpelah,mana tau youngbae terpikat with me time tengah terkinja-kinja kat rockpit tu.wmamhahahaha


1 comment:

Unknown said...

bai,
hahahaha. part last takley blah. time terkinja2 eh. hahaha.

soon will be your time. takyah cari pun. akan naturally jumpa and lu pun tak sedar yang lu sebenarnya dah menghala ke that way.

doa bai, doa.
anyway, your doa for wa almost termakbul. soon will be yours. Ameen

Labels