Thursday, September 20, 2007

I'm crazy over you....

This post is about one of the guy that i have a crush on.
So....TRANSFORM mode!!

Well,every week,about 3 times my class will join with Section 20 for lecture.And I am so attracted to this guy who is from that class.I told my girlfriend about it but in a way that shows I am not serious.I act as if it was just a normal girl-boy-crush.
This Saturday going to have a practical and actually this boy has bought his ticket to KL for the weekend.When the teacher ask why he wanted to go back,he said that it was because of personal problems.
OK!!!enough crap!!...then my friend ask him.."you are going back by bus or plane?"..and he answered.."well it is only KL so by bus.."...and i was like WHAT!!BY FLIGHT!!...(so he is rich!!nyumnyum)
Then my friend told me that last time he went back to penang by airplane.So i said.."oh he's from penang?".."Ya,he is from the island,he is rich,he lives in Miami Bay".."WHAT!!!MIami BAY!!!ok..now i am so attracted to him..totally..!!!"...

Ok i know i sound so materialistic,but again,what more can you ask for??!!..And when the class end,my friend ask him who's house is he goin back in KL and where..Then my friend told me that his family has a house in KL which is in DAMANSARA!!*kaching*kaching*

Ok..back to normal!!But if can..i want him!!!ahhahhahaha...I'm gila!

No comments:

Labels