Friday, September 21, 2007

Not in a mood!

firstly,yesterday after blogging bout the guy that i had a crush on,I went to Bazra to buy foods for my breakfast,guess what i saw?That guy i had a crush on is buying foods with a girl.Well the girl is cute and chubby.They are friends maybe or even more but i don't really care.

Today I get to know my Mechanics result,its a 17.5/50!!Bravo azmeen.
I really need to work hard to get good grades next time.Yesterday i'm so proud of myself because i manage to do my math problems on my own.And today i went to class and found out that I did it wrong,but still i tried my best yesterday.

Another 3 weeks till BALIK KAMPUNG!!!My kampung is not exactly a kampung because I'm goin back to KL then to my rumah which is in PJ!!!YAyyayyay!!

I'm not in a mood because:
>lack of energy
>didnt "sahur" yesterday
>I feel like a liltle evil with an angel face today

So..thats all for half of the day!Now its 12.59 and i'll blog for the rest of the day..tonight or tomorrow or whenever i feel like blogging.
Its my blog and I GOT THE POWER!!!

1 comment:

imime said...

who is LAMSAI??? i penasaran....anyway nick die cm xbest..hehe my opini jee
one more.bgn la sahur.jgn mlsss!! nnt lapar n haus sape ssh...

Labels