Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Nutella make me go NUTS!!

Now is "sahur" and I am so in love with the hezelnut spread named,nutella!..it is so creamy and the texture of chocolote is so soft that you can eat it just like that.I've eaten 2 slice of bread wih it!nyum2nyum..guess that is enough to support me for the whole day of fasting afterwards.Now while waiting for "imsak",i will make good use of the time and blog,with ovaltine next to me!I won't be dying of chocolate for these few days..ehehhe...

Back to real bussiness blogging:>

Last two days,i sms my classmate,A who is my pair work for my english project.

"hey A,what kuih you will be cooking for the demonstration for english?-azmint"
"Taktau,partner aku P,tanya lah dia"

well i was so shock because i am his partner and not P...so i sms him back.

"Eh pity lah,didn't H told you that the pair has changed,P is with M and u are with me.Kesian lah you"

AND SUDDENLY....

"Sapa ni?Sapa kamu?Aku xkesah wat kuih apa!Aku xpndi wat kuih pape pun.x smpt nak blaja.memang ada niat nak blaja pun dulu.tapi takdir x menen2kan.kalu x kek pun aku wat."(this is his exact word in the sms,the 3 sms above have a little change but this one is EXACTLY like what i received!)

So i was totally shock because this guy is so NOT GENTLEMAN and it really show the kampung in him.So i decided to meet D who is partnert with R.Since D does not really like R,so i make a changes and change partner with D...I am partner with R at last.And I'm okay working with R because he is just normal,not so KAMPUNG like some bastard!
Then i refresh my memory of my experience sms with other guys.Through my experience,even though the guy doesn't really know me,the are not so rude like A!Their reply usually will be like.."who r you?""where do u get my number?"...and then i realized...
THOSE GUYS ARE CITY GUY and this A is a total-kampung-guy!!!
They are really different,but there is also a kampung guy who is gentleman and quite HOT!!ngenge...

Ok,i'm done blogging bout one and not so sure if there is more...oh well there is more!
Today at 2.00 i will hae my english class,and there will be an interview for every committe in the project,and i as the SECRETARY,will be ask bout my duty as one..so let list down what secretary normally do...

  • write reports
  • write short notes during meeting.(i'm so poyo,and did that!!hehehe...every meeting!"
  • answer when the teacher ask about the project
  • help my boss to answer to the teacher because i am his secretary after all..(well its ok becoz the boss is a MAN..and i really meant real man with good manner and good looks)
  • seduce the boss
  • have affair with the boss
  • take the boss go shopping and he'll pay for it

OOPPSS!!the last 3 was like so damn BITCHY and this is the month of "Ramadhan",so i'll just cut that out.And the teacher will be shock if i answer that to her.Because i am such an angel from the outside and 60% in the inside.

But if given the chance to be a bitch,i don't mind doing the last three..hehehe....the boss is OK-OK so why waste it..(this is the 40% evil in me typing,it is controlling my hand..ARGH!!)

Eh wait a minute,this is the month of Ramadhan,and there is no evil and satan,so it must be me after all...hehehe...(well starting from the "ooppss!!"..i am halfway crazy because it is 0550 right now!mwahahahhaha)...



No comments:

Labels