Tuesday, October 2, 2007

So SECRETARY!

Today after civilization class at 11am,while i was walking suddenly i heard a guy calling me.."mint...mint"...and i turn.It was my boss,but this time both of my boss,the head boss and the assisstant,well the assisstant is the one that i like.So they stop me and ask me everything about the project because they are so blur about it.See!How important secretary is...hehehe...My second boss was so worried and he looks cute when he is worried!...OMIGOD!!CONTROL MINT!!
okok...then..So to give both of them a quick brief on the project,so i gotta walk along with them.The first boss walk behind while i walk next to the second boss.I give them a brief,but me myself not prepare for the interview.


I got this video from my YM friend.So cute the video!!ENJOY ppl!!!!


No comments:

Labels