Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Sacrifice

Yesterday interiew was cancelled because the teacher is on leave,most probably will be tomorrow.

Today i sacrificed my ink!
The story goes....
today at 2 i will be having my computer quiz,at 3 will be computer test 1 and at 4 will be computer test2!!so its a 3 long hours.And computer is a subject that we couldnt care less..and it is an open book test.So just now at 10 am..I print all the notes that the lecturer post on the portal...hehehe...it might be a bit lambat..but still have the chance to get good grades!

Now,when walking by the guard post,it is a challenge for me..Till now the guard still dont catch me with my dyed hair!...pity my friend coz everytime walking by the post,i will mumble and curse and yadayada...sorry peepz!!well lagi seminggu nak balik and lg 4 hari I kena lalu the guard post to class!!!hehehe...ok got dawing class at 11 and my rum8 still tido mcm gila...she skip computer class diz morning just becoz she wanna sleep..hish..remaja zaman sekarang..mmmm...(sounds like as if i'm not a remaja)!

No comments:

Labels