Thursday, October 4, 2007

Ym...cacat...

I get online and suddenly everyone names appear as if they are chatting with me...then i see the time the message send is yesterday!!!!and all da people is actually off9!..

today was the interview,and i scored on the language more than the marks for answer!..hehehe...
I "think" i was a lifesaver for my second boss!teehee...coz almost all the time he asked me what da teacher is asking...hhehehe...oh ya i seat next to him during the interview..

Then today i break fast for free because there is an event.."berbuka with tengku mahkota"..which is the canselor of ump...

No more to say...xcept that i think my SOFT SKILL..(sumthing in ump punya marks taken about ur ethics and yadayada)...is sgt low coz mcm almost all the lecturer dah realized that i dyed my hair!!

No comments:

Labels