Sunday, November 18, 2007

BACK!!!

Yay!!my holiday start with PENANTIAN (WAITING)...fIRST!-To balik Kl on friday,i walk all alone to the bus stop in front of UMP at 340pm and reach the bus atation and I'M da ONLY girl there...teeheee...all the guys langsung tak menarik perhatian so mcm quite boring,but then suddenly,One HOT stuf arrive!!and we gotta wait till like 410pm!...
So dlm bas for 4 hours and reached Pudu.
then mama told me that they are still so far from KL!!!and i gotta take the putralrt to TamanJaya and after reaching at 830pm..mama told me that they are still in SLIM RIVER!!!!!!like WHAT!!!!?????!!!so waiting lagi.....waiting sgt lama kat station selama 2 jam!!!!
whatever..just get back from mamak's and fulfill my craving towards teh tarik and roti boom!!!!WOW!!full of FATS!!and so what???i'm happy ME!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Labels