Thursday, November 15, 2007

I'm All Alone

yesterday,the whole family went to Penang Island EXCEPT me!and today mama called and asked what I want them to buy for me in Penang.and of course FOOD!Penang is like the heaven of food,.."food paradise!"..
Tomorrow mama going to call me and asked me what i want,they will be departing from penang to KL around noon,which is at lunch hour.
tomorrow,i will be facing the LAST battle at 9am till 11am.Then at 330pm CHALO!

This will be the last entry i blog from UMP because this evening i will keep my notebook and pack all my things so that i wont be in a rush tomorrow...In other word can't wait to be back in the city!

This morning I just realized something.It has been like ages since my last HOLIDAY!...i need to go on a vacation.Does anybody need a partner????!!!...hehehe.
My last trip,was "SEMENANJUNG MALAYSIA in 7days!"..It was so damn cool because we.(the whole family) start our trip in JOHOR and end up in Genting Highlands!.Cool aite?And my favourite of all was TERENGGANU and PENANG.Those two are my fav because i love BEACH AND FOOD!!!

I wanted to go to MAURITIUS!!the last time i went there was in 2001!!!!

BUHBYE NOW!!

No comments:

Labels